COLLATERAL & DOWNSTREAM BENEFITS
The steel plant is designed to produce 5 Mta of Stainless steel mainly series 300 and the majority [at least 80% will be in the form of thin strip [ 0.12 to 2.5 mm thick and up to 2000 mm wide] and 1.5 Mta of Alloy [none chrome] steels [primary steel products].
The steel plant processes will produce :
- Hot and cold rolled coils [0.12 to 20 mm thick].
- Steel service centre for coil processing and forming to customer’s specifications sheet and plate, longitudinal slit to customer’s sizes.
- Wide range of surface finishes and shaped forms.
- Near form Rebar casting and rolling mills [mainly stainless steel alloys] – all sizes and lengths.
- Seamless pipe and hollow bar - Universal range of products
- Plate up to 6 M wide and 25 M long 6 mm thick to 200 mm thick,
- Stock coils for plate conversion 6 mm to 25 mm thick and from 1800 mm to 2400 mm wide.
- Heavy beam sections [In stainless steel, alloy steels and carbon steels] full range of sizes and lengths to customers’ requirements.
- Billet, bar [, Square, round and geometric]in stainless & Alloys steels
- Superalloys, manufactured, proof machined and finished to customers specifications.
- Bespoke Prototype Alloys.